Welcome to Anglican Parish of St John The Baptist Pinetown
St John's is a member of the Anglican Church of Southern Africa (visit their website at www.anglicanchurchsa.org), and is part of the Diocese of Natal and the Archdeaconry of Pinetown. The Diocese of Natal is twinned with the Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham in the UK.
St John's was established in 1856, and was one of the first churches in the Pinetown district (learn more about the history of St Johns on the "Heritage" page). At one time the parish included Westville, Kloof, Hillcrest, New Germany, Clermont and Mariannridge. Independent churches have been now established in all these centres except New Germany.